Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The beginning

Alright so this is my first attempt at a blog. For some time I've thought it a waste to sit and type about myself, but I find in my spare time viewing other peoples blogs wanting to know whats going on in their life. So I broke down and decided to start typing, in attempts to organize my thoughts and express my feelings, and give an update of what's going on in my life.

You tend to do a lot of thinking when you're sitting at work waiting for things to finish, which sometimes isn't for the best, but at times can produce great results as well. For those who don't know I run a computer repair store in Lehi, UT. I'm usually the only one there 75% of the time and it tends to get lonely, and boring from time to time. I've been a fairly social guy for the last few years of my life. Never was before, but since I've broken out of that shell it's hard being in an environment where all you do is fix computers and listen to music by yourself. Which don't get me wrong is one of my passions in life. It would just be nice to be around more people to socialize with... all I've got is facebook chat, haha.

No comments: