Monday, November 17, 2008

Bitter/Sweet

This weekend was a bitter sweet weekend! First off the sweet! So I totally had an amazing blind date on Friday night, it was awesome! This is the first time ever that a blind date of mine went really well! In the past they've either ignored me, or were extremely not my type in any way, which has caused me to be a little more cautious of blind dates. But all in all, I had an amazing night, full of dancing, singing, and laughter. But in light of the sweet came the bitter. So I ran to the gas station earlier Friday to grab some lunch... terrible place to go, but it was on my way. I guess the food wasn't exactly fresh so to say, and after eating it I noticed I didn't fell the greatest, but I kept on going... I haven't been sick in the longest time, so I just disregarded it. Well eventually after the date I wasn't feeling the greatest, and pretty much spent the whole night in pain from that stupid sandwich I ate, and all day on Saturday. Saturday... being my only day to get things done I was stuck on the couch watching the outdoors channel!! Good old hunting & fishing! Oh well such as life, if I'm not going to get sick from a passing bug, it's gonna be from some stupid food I eat, lol. Other wise the week was spent playing the good old guitar and creating a few new songs, pathetic attempts at least to try and figure out how to produce some good stuff.

No comments: